Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

So, this is going to be an extremely hard one for me. I have read over 150 books so far this year and I have to choose only ten as my top favorites?
But I will do it (and try not to go past ten). But I will be making two lists, one for the new discoveries (new series/authors) and one for those that I already had previous love for.

*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

New Discoveries
Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

Altered (Altered, #1)

Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)

Previous Loves
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)

What about you? What books have you read this year have a place on your favorites list?

2 comments :

  1. Wow, I'm impressed that you've read 150 books already this year. That's a ton! I also really enjoyed CRESS and INTO THE STILL BLUE. Two of my favorite YA series of all time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those books yet! I'm fixing to read Scarlet as soon as I get a chance, I have too many on my TBR pile and it is getting difficult which one to choose next. :)

    Have a good week.


    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete