Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #27


A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week (or weeks in my case).

I FINALLY figured out how to use images as links! So if you want to go to the Goodreads page, click on the image!




Books I've Read in the Last THREE Weeks!

                       

                      

                  

                 

                    



Checked Out From The Library!
              

               


Books Bought
Physical copies:
From Barnes & Noble and Watermark
     

 From the Used Bookstore
                 

                 

Ebook copies:
                 


Books Borrowed
            

Thanks to Lendle!



So, what books did you haul in?






2 comments :

  1. That is a great haul!! Let me tell you, your header made my eyes go funky but I like it! :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-24/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, and you read a lot of books in the last three weeks. Dorothy Must Die is a book that I am dying to get my hands on, it looks so good. Fire & Flood looks really great too. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete