Monday, September 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Eight Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

For this list I am only including books that are coming out this fall (As in, October & November)
I only have eight books since, for some odd reason, I don't have a large number of books that i'm really looking forward to this fall...

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
Release Date: October 22nd


2.  Champion
Champion (Legend, #3)
Release Date: November 5th


World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
Release Date: November 19th


UnSouled (Unwind, #3)
Release Date: October 15th


The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Release Date: October 29th


6. Hero
Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2)
Release Date: October 1st


Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
Release Date: October 15th


8. Tandem
Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)
Release Date: October 8th


What are you looking forward to?


6 comments :

  1. I definitely need Allegiant, even if I didn't enjoy Insurgent as much as I'd thought it would.

    I'm about to start reading Legend, and I'm so excited for it.

    World After is something I've been raving about for the past couple years- I'm so glad it finally has a cover, release date, and a summary.

    Unwind seems like a series I should read.

    I've got an ARC of the Iron Traitor from Netgalley. I can't wait to start it.

    I'm not sure about the Wood Cutter Sisters series, but a lot of people told me to read it, so I probably will.


    I've never read the Star-Swept Sea series, but it looks good.

    I love the cover for Tandem. It's on my TBR list, and I'm planning to start it. In the next year or so.

    The books I want:
    Sentinel
    Opposition
    Ruin and Rising
    Locked and Loaded
    Cress
    World After
    Allegiant.

    That's all I can think of right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the Divergent series now that the last one is coming out, or is out. *am behind the times*. Great list!!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seems I just found more books for my TBR :-) thanks for sharing Jessica.
    Here's my TTT http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday13-top-books-on-my-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Insurgent before Allegiant comes out, but I'm reading it soon. I really loved Divergent! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really hoping to get a copy of Tandem soon, it looks so cool!

    My Fall TBR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tandem looks so good, I love the premise. I'm also really looking forward to Hero. So many good books!

    ReplyDelete