Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #18

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week (or weeks in my case).

I was busy last weekend so instead of my usual two weeks of books, this is three weeks worth!

P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.


Books I've Read in the Last THREE WEEKS!

Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)   The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls   Enchanted (Woodcutter Sisters #1)   Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #1)

Tempest Rising (Tempest, #1)   The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls, #1)   Elegy (Hereafter #3)   Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1)

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)   Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath, #1)    Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)    The Haunted (MacKinnon Curse, #2)

Going Vintage    Rush (The Game, #1)    It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)    River Cast (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #2)

Arcadia Burns (Arcadia, #2)   Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)    Of Triton (Of Poseidon, #2)   Defy the Dark

Forgotten    Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1)   We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)    Hunting Kat (Darkest Powers, # 0.02)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)    Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)    The Witch of Duva (The Grisha, #0.5)    The Too-Clever Fox (The Grisha, #2.5)

Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)   Earthbound (Earthbound, #1)    This Lullaby    13070346

Stake That! (Blood Coven Vampire, #2)    Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1)   Zombies Don't Cry (Living Dead Love Story, #1)    Bittersweet

Terra (Terrestrials, #1)    Ender's Game (Movie Tie-In)    Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)




Checked Out From The Library!
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)    It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)    We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)    Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)

Torn (Torn Trilogy, #1)    Defy the Dark   Forgotten    Earthbound (Earthbound, #1)

This Lullaby    Quicksilver (Ultraviolet, #2)    Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)    So Close to You (So Close to You, #1)

Wake (Watersong #1)   Spirit (Elemental, #3)    Starling (Starling, #1)    In the After (In the After #1)

Glimmer    Belladonna (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #2)    Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)    Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)

Vortex (Insignia, #2)


I admit it, I went a little overboard...


Books Bought
Physical Copy:
The Distance Between Us
(I bought more books than this but I don't really remember the others...)
Ebook copy:
Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1)

Books Borrowed
The Haunted (MacKinnon Curse, #2)    River Cast (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #2)    Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1)    13070346

Terra (Terrestrials, #1)    Apollyon (Covenant, #4)    A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)   Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)   

The Departed (MacKinnon Curse, #3)


Thanks to Lendle & BookLending!


Books Won!!

Since I won this giveaway the day after my birthday, this felt like a late birthday present (It took awhile for the books to come...).
Thanks to FreeBookFriday!!


This might seem like a lot but this is THREE WEEKS worth of books...

So, what books did you get/read?

5 comments :

  1. What an amazing haul! Rush, Lies Beneath and Dance of Shadows are amazing, and I am so desperate to read Earthbound - my copy should be here next week :) I really want to read the Defy the Dark anthology and OH! OH! Yes, This Lullaby is my favorite Dessen book ever!!

    New follower :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A great haul. Lots of books to choose from. I hope that you enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. There ate no words to describe this haul. Following via bloglovin. Everything looks fabulous. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez, this is a great haul! I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a lot you've read! Congratulations! I hope you enjoy all these books you bought, borrowed, etc. Happy Reading!
    Here were my new additions.

    ReplyDelete