Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.

Books I've Read The Last Two Weeks!

Looking for Alaska     The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1)     Old Magic     The Roar (The Roar, #1)

The Whisper (The Roar, #2)     Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)     Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)     An Abundance of Katherines

Light (Gone, #6)     Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3)     Emotionally Charged (Empath Chronicles, #1)      Deity (Covenant, #3)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)     Undead Much (Megan Berry, #2)      XVI (XVI, #1)



Checked Out From The Library!
Slated (Slated, #1)      Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)      Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)      Wasteland

Impostor (Slide #2)      Spellcaster (Spellcaster, #1)       Just Listen      Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)


Yeah... I ignored the voice in my head telling me to not check out any books!

Books Bought! 
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)     The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)      My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)      The Blood Coven Vampires, Volume 1


I took a trip to the lovely used bookstore!

BOOKS WON!
Conjure (The Hoodoo Apprentice, #1)

Thanks to YA Scavenger Hunt!!!


What books did you haul in this week(s)?



1 comment :

  1. Wow you have a lot of great books this week! I hope you enjoy them!I am also a new follower via GFC :)

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My Staking the Shelves: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete