Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #8


A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).

So it has been another TWO weeks in books... here's what I got.

P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.



Books I've Read The Last Two Weeks!









I have finally conquered my fear of Twilight!!
I think...
Checked Out From The Library!





I am now on a library ban (again).
I shall only check out books that I have on hold!


Books Bought!


I'm also on a book buying ban!
I think i'm doing GREAT so far!

Books WON!!!





I got both of these books thanks to EpicReads!!

So excited to read them!
But.. I have to read my library books first.
*sighs*

So, what books did you get?





2 comments :

  1. hi thanks for recommending Storm. It sounds amazing and I've added it to be my TBR. You can find my STS at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    New follower by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED SCARLET!!! The Ghost and The Goth looks like it could be kinda funny. Great haul this week!
    Clean Teen Fiction's STS
    Clean Adult Fiction's STS

    ReplyDelete