Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #2

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week.

It has been quite awhile since I've made my FIRST Stacking The Shelves so...
I seem to have gotten A LOT of books!!!! (And that's a good thing, people!)
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.
Books I've Read This Week!







See those 3 books that are a little to the left? Those books are irking me! THEY ARE NOT CORRECTLY CENTERED!!!! But am I able to fix it? Noooooooo!!!!

Checked Out From The Library!



Yeah, I know that I said that "I'm on a library ban" but these books were on hold for me! I had to go get them!

Netgalley!


I am fully aware that I listed this twice...

Books I Bought!




I know that I also said in the last Stacking the Shelves that "due to the lack of money, i'm not going to buy any books" but...
I donated some books to Book-a-holic (a really really awesome used bookstore in my town!) and I can't just go to the bookstore and not buy any books! So I got these for less than $10!!! That's how awesome Book-a-holic is!
BOOKS I WON!!!!
Yes, I ACTUALLY WON SOME BOOKS!!
Be prepared to see some ULTRA crappy pictures!
For some reason I need to show the actual books...


I got this book thanks to Fiona Paul @ fionapaulbooks who just so happens to be the author of the book Venom which came out last month!
It also came with this handy-dandy book mark!
See! That's a bookmark! XD

I got this book thanks to Bookworm Lisa
I've been wanting to read this book for a long time!

And the last book, but certainly not least!!!
Divergent is one of my favorite books of ALL FREXING TIME!!!! Notice the fact that I also have a copy of Insurgent? Well, I've had that book for awhile! But Insurgent has been so lonely without Divergent! BUT NOW THEY'RE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!
Wait a second... that's not the best part!
  IT IS SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See, that is a signature! A real signature! (And no, I am not trying to insult your intelligence)
BUT IT'S A REAL SIGNATURE!!!!!
DO YOU REALIZE HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME?!!!

What? Are you saying "Shut up and tell me where you got the book"?
Okay then, I got this book from EpicReads, which is a really cool book site!
But every Wednesday (except for next Wednesday,  due to Thanksgiving) Team EpicReads puts on this type of web show thingy at 3:45 New York time. If you are on Twitter during the show, you are automatically entered into the giveaway mentioned in the show.
And that's how I got DIVERGENT!!!!

Hopefully, I made sense....
I also got some SWAG for being a Lieutenant in The Army of Ten which is also a pretty cool site!
So I suggest that you... join the army!

Well, that's it for the books I got!
Hopefully, your book list is either as awesome as mine or AWESOMER!!!!
Have a great day!


4 comments :

  1. Oh, I still need to read Divergent. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent as well! I still haven't read Insurgent yet though. I know that once I start it I'm not going to be able to stop and I want to make sure that I have enough time to fully read it. I'm excited that it's being made into a movie. :) I hope you enjoy all of your books this week.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. So many awesome books this week. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete